Download and install and office setup from office.com/setup . log in and enter office 25 digit product key to activate your office product. if you are new user then you need to create a office account to get more benefits of office 365 subscription.
At the point when clients open a PDF record from a SharePoint archive library that utilizations Office Web Apps Server, the default conduct is to open the PDF in Word Web App. On the off chance that this isn’t the conduct you need, or if your clients are experiencing difficulty opening PDFs on cell phones, you can utilize Windows PowerShell directions to make PDFs open in your default PDF peruser.
Here’s the manner by which :
Stage 1 : Open a raised SharePoint 2013 Management Shell
On the PC running SharePoint Server 2013 or SharePoint Foundation 2013, open a raised SharePoint 2013 Management Shell. Pick the methodology that compares to your server working framework :
- In Windows Server 2008 R2 :
- On the Start menu, select All Programs.
- Select Ms SharePoint 2013 Products.
- Pick (right-click) SharePoint 2013 Management Shell to show the alternate way menu.
- From the easy route menu, pick Run as overseer.
- In Windows Server 2012 :
- Swipe in from the edge of the screen to show the charms and afterward pick Search to see every one of the applications that are introduced on the PC.
- Pick (right-click) SharePoint 2013 Management Shell to show the application bar.
- In the application bar, select Run as head.
Stage 2 : Run the Windows Powershell Command
At the Windows PowerShell brief, enter one of the accompanying directions, in view of what you need to do:
- To change the authoritative so that cell phones won’t attempt to see PDFs in Word Web App (yet different gadgets will proceed to), enter the accompanying direction and afterward press Enter:
Get-SPWopiBinding – Action “MobileView” – Application “WordPDF” | Remove-SPWopiBinding – Confirm:$false
- To evacuate the coupling by and large so that PDFs open in the default PDF watcher on all gadgets, utilize the accompanying :
Get-SPWOPIBinding – Application “WordPDF” | Remove-SPWOPIBinding – Confirm:$false
In the event that you alter your perspective and later need to have PDFs open in Word Web App once more, pursue a similar system as above, yet in Step 2, run these two directions :
- Get-SPWOPIBinding – Application “WordPDF” | Remove-SPWOPIBinding – Confirm:$false
- New-SPWOPIBinding – ServerName “Server.corp.Contoso.com” – Application “WordPDF” – AllowHTTP
Make certain to utilize your very own Office Web Apps server name rather than “Server.corp.Contoso.com.”