These steps show you how to migrate your files, emails,contacts,and calendar items from your school sponsored Office 365 ProPlus account to your new Office 365 Personal account for Windows 10.
These steps assume that you have the following:
An Office 365 ProPlus account
An Office 365 Personal account
A Windows 10 device with enough free storage space to hold all the files, emails, contacts and calendar items that you are moving.
Step 1: Stop the existing OneDrive for Businesssync app from syncing
Step 2: Export your school mailbox
Step 3: Create an email forwarding and deletion rule
Step 4: Configure an automatic “Out-of-Office reply from Outlook for
Step 5: Uninstall Office 365 ProPlus
Step 6: Install and configure the OneDrive sync app
Step 7: Install Ms Office Applications
Step 8: Configure Outlook 2016 profiles and import .pst data
Ms Office for Mac 2011 14.7.7 Update
This update fixes critical issues and also helps to improve security. It
includes fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the
contents of your computer’s memory with malicious code.
- Supported Operating System
- Apple Mac OS X, Macintosh
- Operating System Versions: Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or a later version of Mac OS
- Note To verify that your computer meets these minimum requirements, on the Apple menu, click About This Mac.
Ms Office for Mac 2011 Service Pack 1 (14.1.0): You can download this update from the Ms Web Site.
- Note To verify that you have installed this update, you can open any Ms Office 2011 application to check the version number. For example, open Word, and then on the Word menu, click About Word. In the dialog box, compare the version number next to Latest Installed Update.
To install this update
- Print this page if you want to use it as a reference when you are offline.
- Quit any applications that are running, including all Office applications,
- Ms Messenger, and Office Notifications, because they might interfere
with the installation.
- Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Click Download, or click the link for the language version that you want.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to save the file to your hard disk. To check your preferences, on the Safari menu, click Preferences, and then click office.com/setup Double-click the file that you downloaded in step 5 to place the Ms Office 2011 14.7.7 Update volume on your desktop, and then double-click the Ms Office 2011 14.7.7 Update volume to open it. This step might have been performed for you.In the Ms Office 2011 14.7.7 Update volume window, double-click the Office 2011 14.7.7 Update application to start the update process, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- If the installation finishes successfully,
- you can remove the update installer
from your hard disk.
- To remove the update installer, first drag the Ms Office 2011 14.7.7 Update volume to the Trash, and then drag the file that you downloaded to the Trash.
Office 365 plans for Business, Education, and Government
The system requirements in the table below apply to Office 365 ProPlus, as
well as all business, education, and government plans1. They also apply to
standalone plans for individual services, such as email-only or online-
meetings-only plans. Applications such as Exchange Online, SharePoint
Online, Skype for Business, Yammer, Project, Visio etc.
Effective October 13th, 2020, Office 365 services (e.g. Exchange Online,
SharePoint Online) will only support Office client connectivity from
subscription clients (e.g. Office 365 ProPlus), or the following Office
perpetual clients: Office 2019 and Office 2016. See the Ms support
lifecycle policy site for Office mainstream support dates.
Why should I learn Ms Office?
Almost all professionals have at least a basic understanding of Ms
This works to their advantage, as 68 percent of mid-range jobs now require
at least a general understanding of Ms Office applications.Simply put, those with advanced Ms Office skills are highly-regarded candidates for employment. Additional certifications and training mean that employees can spend less time learning and more time performing important tasks.In fact, Ms reports that new hires with advanced Office skills are fully-engaged employees an entire month sooner than those without the certification and training. Ms goes on to say that 91 percent of those in charge of hiring include a Ms certification as a criterion for job consideration.
“I’m responsible for a team of 30 people. My company is growing and
growing. When we hire someone new, we check out his certifications as
well as experience. People who are not certified are dropped from
consideration,” Peter De Tender, an infrastructure architect from Belgium,
said.Employees have taken notice of the benefits as well: 38 percent of IT
professionals have suggested that their certification made them feel more