If your version of Ms Office came with your PC, you can download or order a latest version from office.com/setup . You can also install office with 25-digit activation code.
A large number of us use Ms Office programs day by day, yet you may overlook which variant of Office you’re running. On the off chance that you have to know which version of Office you have, just as which engineering (32-piece or 64-piece), we’ll tell you the best way to rapidly discover this data on Windows and Mac.
Knowing which variant of Office you have can be helpful in the event that you are downloading formats and Office include ins, some of which just work with explicit renditions of Office.
Windows : Office 2013 and 2016
- Open one of the projects in Office, for example, Word. On the off chance that the strip seems to be like the accompanying picture (lace tabs with sharp corners), you are utilizing either Office 2013 or 2016. On the off chance that your strip appears to be unique, jump to the following segment.
- To discover more insights concerning which rendition of Office 2013 or 2016 you are utilizing, click the “Document” tab.
- On the behind the stage screen, click “Record” in the rundown of things on the left.
- On the correct side of the Account screen, you’ll see which release of Office you’re utilizing and whether you have a membership item. Under Office Updates, the careful adaptation number and fabricate number are recorded. To see if your rendition of Office is 32-piece or 64-piece, click “About Word”.
- The form and manufacture number are recorded at the highest point of the About exchange box alongside either “32-piece” or “64-piece”. Snap “alright” to close the exchange box.
Windows : Office 2010
- On the off chance that the strip in your adaptation of Office has tabs with corners that are not exactly so sharp, you are likely utilizing Office 2010. To discover more data about which adaptation of Office 2010 you’re utilizing, click the “Document” tab.
- On the File screen, click “Help” in the rundown of things on the left.
- On the correct side of the File screen, you’ll see which version of Office you’re running. Under About Microsoft Word (or other Office program), the precise form and construct number is recorded, alongside whether the program is 32-piece or 64-piece. For much more data, click “Extra Version and Copyright Information”.
- You’ll see an exchange box with extra data about the present adaptation of the program and your Product ID towards the base. Snap “alright” to close the exchange box.
Mac : Office 2016 or 2011
- In case you’re utilizing Office for Mac, open one of the Office programs, for example, Word, and snap on the Word (or Excel, PowerPoint, and so on.) menu. Select “About Word”.
- The About Word (or Excel, PowerPoint, and so forth.) exchange box shows, posting the present form number and the fabricate number. On the off chance that you see Version 15.x, you’re utilizing Office for Mac 2016. In the event that you see Version 14.x, Office for Mac 2011 is what you’re utilizing.
- On the Mac, there is no decision between running a 32-piece or 64-piece form of the working framework, since the OS has been 64-piece for quite a long while. Office for Mac 2011 was just accessible in a 32-piece variant, and Office for Mac 2016 is presently just accessible in a 64-piece adaptation.